Sasol is a great company to work for, offering limitless opportunities for personal and career growth. Each Sasol business unit, either based in South Africa or in one of our other 37 countries, offers a completely different working experience, whether in a strictly technical field, or managerial type of role.
Sasol is an international integrated energy and chemical company that leverages the talent and expertise of more than 34 000 people working in 38 countries. We develop and commercialise technologies, build and operate world-scale facilities to produce a range of product streams, including liquid fuels, chemicals and electricity.
Company car; laptop; gym or gym subsidy; extended maternity leave/payment; flexible working hours; study leave; Study (financial) support; medical aid scheme
• Economics and Management
Sasol has a culture that enables its employees to push boundaries and deliver beyond the ordinary. This culture will encourage you to be goal motivated, accountable and to work as a team by providing you with a depth of knowledge and inspirational leadership.
• Sasol may offer graduates the opportunity to be employed within the organisation through its Graduate Development Programme (GDP).
• The GDP will equip graduates to become professionals by registering with entities such as the Engineering Council of South Africa and the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants.
• Sasol will equip graduates with all the skills required to excel in the workplace, ensuring that graduates will not just have an academic understanding but also the ability to apply their knowledge.
• Sasol will provide carefully structured training courses which will prepare you in your chosen field.
• Well defined career paths will enable you to proactively manage your career growth and development.
• A career at Sasol will expose you to Sasol’s integrated value chain across various industries.