MTN creates a wealth of opportunities for graduates to make a valuable contribution by bringing fresh and innovative thinking to the organisation
MTN South Africa is the mobile operator of choice to over 25 million subscribers, with a nationwide quality network footprint and Long Term Evolution coverage in certain parts of the country. This enables customers to experience world-class voice telephony and internet infrastructure. Through MTN Business, MTN also provides products and services to the business environment.
Phone allowance; laptop; study leave; study support (financial); meal subsidies or subsidised canteen services
• Decision maker
• Economics and Management
MTN is a young, upbeat and innovative organisation that strives to provide a working environment that inspires its people to realise their true potential. Our people embody ‘can do’ spirit and take accountability in a fast-paced and demanding ICT industry.
• The MTN Graduate Development Programme is a developmental journey for graduates that exposes them to a combination of experiential on-the-job learning assignments, as well as formal learning programmes focused on holistic development. Throughout the process, they are continually developed and assessed by their line managers. Line managers double-up as mentors and coaches to provide guidance on meeting the challenges of the daily workplace and business pressures.
• The programme allows for the transfer of skills and knowledge between developed professionals and up-and-coming captains of the industry.
The process includes the following steps over a two- year period:
• Experiential on-the-job learning assignments
• Formal learning programmes spread out at regular intervals
• Graduate talent reviews and assessments
• Completion of the programme or potential permanent placement into the business where opportunities exist